The Groton and Little Waldingfield Hauptwerk version 2 organ sample sets are distributed as shareware. This means that you are free to install these sets on any computer system for evaluation purposes only for a maximum period of 30 days. After that period has expired, you are required either to remove the sample set(s) from your computer or to register your intention to continue using the samples by paying a donation to Lavender Audio.
The shareware installation packages may not be distributed or otherwise made available without prior permission from Lavender Audio. This licence document must always be included in any distribution.
Once a registration donation has been received by Lavender Audio, a receipt and acknowledgement will be emailed to you (the licensee). The sample set(s) will then be licensed and their use will be bound by the licensed sample set terms shown below.
The South Suffolk Organ sample set is only available in a fully licensed version, either on DVD or by download. Its use is also governed by the licence agreement detailed below.
LICENCE AGREEMENT FOR FULLY LICENSED SAMPLE SETS
1. The sample set may be used indefinitely by the licensee on any computing equipment owned by them in any form of private or public installation.
2. Copyright in the original samples, images and organ definition files is retained by Lavender Audio.
3. Copyright in any musical performance using these samples is vested solely in the licensee. A musical performance is defined as one in which the samples are combined in such a fashion that no individual samples could be re-used by a third party.
4. These samples are licensed only for use in connection with software issued by Crumhorn Labs or their successors. Note that the individual samples (but not the organ definition files) are encrypted to ensure this. Note also that no dongle update is necessary for the samples to be used in any Hauptwerk v2 system; however a dongle from Crumhorn Labs is required, meaning that this sample set is not compatible with the non-licensed (evaluation) version of Hauptwerk v2.
5. Organ definition files and custom organ definition files may be freely edited for personal or public use by the licensee but not distributed to any third party unless specifically authorised by Lavender Audio.
6. These samples may be freely combined with samples from other sample set producers to form composite organs defined by standard or custom organ definitions only where this is specifically permitted by the third party sample set licence(s). Any composite organ so created must only be for personal use and not transmitted in any form to any third party.
7. This licence is not transferable. Samples and organ definition files may not be resold or given to any third party without prior permission from Lavender Audio.