Old Independent Church, Haverhill, Suffolk
Hauptwerk v3-v5 Sample Sets
Please note that by downloading and installing this sample set, you (the licensee) are bound by the terms and conditions detailed below.
NB The licence agreement covering the sale of the Extended, Full and Mini sample sets may be found here
Evaluation Set Licence Agreement
1. The sample set may be used for a maximum period of 30 days by the licensee for evaluation on any computing equipment owned by them in any form of private or public installation. At the expiry of this period, the licensee must do one of the following:
i) Purchase the Haverhill OIC full sample set
ii) Purchase the Haverhill OIC mini sample set
iii) Completely uninstall this sample set and delete the downloaded installation files
2. Copyright in the original samples, images and organ definition files is retained by Lavender Audio.
3. No performance arising form the use of these samples may be published or transmitted in any form by the licensee. Any use of the inbuilt Hauptwerk recorder or any external recorder must be for personal use only.
4. These samples are licensed only for use in connection with software issued by Milan Digital Audio or their successors. Note that the individual samples and the organ definition file are encrypted to ensure this.
5. This licence is not transferable. Installation packages, samples and organ definition files may not be resold or given to any third party without prior permission from Lavender Audio.
This set is provided to help you to get to know the Haverhill OIC organ and inform your decision as to whether or not to purchase either the full version or the mini set.
HAUPTWERK v3 SPECIFICATION - EVALUATION SET
Swell to Great
Swell octave to Great
Swell suboct to Great
Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal
Although this set comprises just 10 stops, all samples are 24 bit/48 kHz and are identical to those in the full version. In addition, the Swell stops have the tremulant and swell models accurately programmed.
Therefore, in conjunction with listening to the various mp3 demos and reading the user manuals, it should be possible to get a reasonable feel of the full instrument by downloading this evaluation set.
The evaluation mini set is available separately for both Hauptwerk version 3/4 and version 5 ...
Screenshot (click thumbnail for full resolution view)