There are four sample sets based on the the Haverhill Binns organ, ranging from an enlarged, extended instrument to a small evaluation set.
All sets benefit from the following features, designed to maximise realism and quality:
• Every note of every stop has been sampled at a rate of 48kHz and a resolution of 24 bits
• Samples are presented “wet”, ie complete with the natural reverberation of the church (approx 1.5 seconds)
• Multiple releases are employed, with either two or three releases per note for greatly improved realism in staccato passages
• Multiple loops are featured, with almost all samples benefiting from 3 or 4 separate loops
• HW’s models for swell enclosure and tremulant have been accurately programmed, based on samples taken across the compass of each stop
• Blower, stop action and key action noises are also included
These sample sets are all compatible with Hauptwerk version 3 upwards.